Guitar Ensemble of Meridian

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Tribute to Guitar 6

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Guitar 6!

They played: Concerto (Guitar 6)
Bridge Over Troubled Waters (Guitar 3)

Section Leader
Ci Yuan

A. Section leader
Yian Sin

Members
Sharon
Jing Yi
Wen Feng
Angela
Yuan Fang

there was a time where by Guitar 6 was "demoralised" by Mr Liauw when he said Guitar 3 was background music and Guitar 6 was erm, I forgot. However, I thought that Guitar 6 had some very important part for concerto that was to complement guitar 2. Without them, guitar 2 have to play at a very loud volume! So therefore, my point is that they are important! For Bridge, Guitar 3 is of utmost importance! Without the chords, do you think that Bridge will sound nice? Will it even sound like Bridge. There were bound to be NO feelings for the song without the "background music" therefore, they are important!

The people in guitar 6 are rather prominent figures, Sharon with her popular blog, Jing Yi with her outstanding personality, Wen Feng with her boyfrien.. well, just skip this part, Ci Yuan with his strong built, Yian Sin with her effluent Chinese, Yuan Fang and Angela, for just always being together? Lol!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ci Yuan! Well, frankly speaking, when I first saw Ci Yuan, I just have this feeling that he is unapproachable. Haha! Don't ask me why! Well, perhaps he is too tall? Anyway, that is not in the wee bit true! Ci Yuan's a very friendly guy la. One thing that is so much of a coincidence is that he too was an NCC staff sgt. as well as council comm in his Secondary School. (AHS) It appeared rather shocking to me when I heard it. Haha!

Anyway, besides that, he's a great guitarist! very enthu about guitar. (Yah, beside enthu, I simplt do not have another word to replace it. Hence, I apologise for the over usage of the word.) By the way, haha! You are my motivator! I always look at your direction while playing, well, because when we are sitting in a semi circle, you are the one I see. Your sitting posture is so straight! That when I see you sitting so straight, I was reminded to sit straight too! :)

Yup, to sum it all up, a nice guy!

Yian Sin! thanks for helping me give a thank you speech during the Christmas home visit! It's so nice to be good in Chinese. We should really conversate more to help me improve my oral. Kidding! She got a real good personality, patient, never flares, gentle, and so on and so forth. Xian Qi Liang Mu wor!

Anyway, Yian Sin is a nice name. This is because somehow, it reminded me of my ex Principal, Yue Lip Sin. Don`t ask me why, but it just happened this way. (Digressing here) That's a compliment!

Yian Sin developed into one great guitar player. Her consistency and effort put in for guitar definitely helped much. Furthermore, she also went for quite a number of concerts! She'll definitely be one of the active ones even after stepping down, I pressume! Rock on!


Sharon
The author of the "mother of all guitar blogs!" -- Jun Kit. There's a chinese saying ya? Ming Fu Qi Shi! Yup, it applies! Haha, oh, it's neohaha! Her blog captures true emotions and it's easy to read. it's at http://www.neohaha.blogspot.com/ It's always updated!

One with an outgoing personality, and is also someone who can make others feel comfortable in guitar.

She was from TJC Guitar! Meaning she passed their auditions and so on. Amazing! That explains why she's so good with chords and stuff and could strum almost any song given the chords. Great.

Jing Yi
Her unique accent of Hello alerts people of her arrival without even having to open your eyes. Very sociable, however, in my opinion. thend to overdo it slightly, not that it mattered. A Jay Chou Fanatic.

Yup, that's about all I know! Haha! :p

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wen Feng! When was the last time you saw her alone with another girl? I never saw that scenario before. When was the last time you saw her with a guy alone? All the time. Ok. Anyway, she's also another one who goes around smiling all the time, for most of the time. (Does this sentence make sense?)

Anyway, guitar over le! What are you gonna do about Heng Yi? -_-" Haha! Stay cheerful always!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yuan Fang! Hey! Haha! We seldom talk even though we were on the same bus for quite a few occasion. Haha! I remembered she had long hair at the beginning of the year. She cut it short. I could not recognise her! Lol! Look at what difference a hair cut makes! yup, always together with Angie and so on. Haha, yup.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Angela! Nice photo ya? Well, this person seems to be always bickering against me. Not that I mind la. Just trying to type something to fill this empty space! Haha! A Vega OGL. Being an OGL, naturally she is one enthusiastic girl. Well, she's not exactly enthusiastic. She's over enthu! Ok, fine, I realise I exaggerated.

Anyway, this girl is always smilling. She's very photogenic too! Not saying she's ugly in person. In fact, she's quite a pretty girl! Nice complexion and such. She gives me the impression that she's fun loving and so on. However, when it comes to guitar, it means serious! Well, not quite actually. (Am I talking rubbish? I am.) Aiyah, anyway, she's a nice person la. Yup!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home