Guitar Ensemble of Meridian

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Mr Ng's Message to all.

Dear j2 gem members, Thank you for the wonderful memories……………. It was the biggest gathering we ever had so far for guitar ensemble on the 6 June 2005. I remember I ever spent hours preparing hand-made gifts for some graduating classes in my initial years of teaching. But to receive such elaborate gifts from students – that’s my first and it came from you people. The little guitar metal piece with my name, the guitar pillow (I heard you sew it yourself?), and the big, big album with photos and messages – and what’s best of all – its home made! The little messages – some poetic, some with fancy decorations and drawings, others sweet and simple – even a simple note of “thank you” already suffices. I believe I’ve being blessed with this wonderful batch of pioneers for guitar ensemble. Some left us along the way, but you people stuck with us and see us through. Getting a gold for syf is not the ultimate goal. Remember, the journey of this one year and 3 months is what we’ll treasure more in years to come. Hopefully, it’ll bring back some sweet memories and not forgetting the valuable lessons we all learn from this special episode of our lives. yours sincerely mr ng kar kit 7 june 2005 p.s. Hi Hanzhong, not sure if you’ve the emails of the J2’s ? If yes, kindly forward this mail to all of them, can? thanks! and let me know if any of your CD doesn’t work – I’ll see if I can replace it for you…..

Please people, pass the blog address around to people ya? Will be greatly appreciated! Pictures will be uploaded soon, using flick r.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home